Use your bike to go even further with IndyGo! Every IndyGo bus is equipped with a two- or three-unit bike rack to help you.
- Make sure the bus stops completely and the driver acknowledges you before you step in front of the bus.
- If the rack is not already lowered, squeeze the handle on the top of the rack to lower it. Place your bike in the rack (it tells you where to put your front tire).
- Rotate the support arm over the front wheel and you’re done!
Remember to remove any loose items or valuables from your bike, including panniers, then board the bus and pay your fare. For safety reasons, bikes are not allowed inside the bus. If the bike rack is full, you must wait for the next bus.
- Exit through the front door and let the driver know you need to remove your bike. Never step in front of the bus until you are sure the driver sees you.
- Rotate the support arm off your front tire and remove your bike.
- Fold up the rack if it is empty or simply go on your way!
Forget your bike on the bus? Contact Lost & Found:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM