|With its popular S-Pass, IndyGo makes it possible for local colleges and universities to purchase 31-day bus passes for their students at half the price! It's a great option for schools trying to alleviate parking demand on campus and help the environment.
If you're a student interested in getting your S-Pass, check with your school's Student Life, Registrar or main office to see if your school participates. IndyGo does not sell S-Passes direct to students.
College and University staff, learn more about the program.
|Each summer IndyGo offers a Summer Youth Pass for kids under 18 to ride the bus all summer long for just $30! Our promotional partners for the 2013 Summer Youth Pass are McCoy and Summer Servings.
Benefits of the Summer Youth Pass:
• Unlimited bus rides on fixed routes from June 1 – August 31.
• Travel to Indy Parks, malls, museums, the zoo, a ball game - even your summer job.
• Bike and bus to Monument Circle, the Canal Walk and more (there are bike racks on all buses).
• Safe, affordable and convenient travel.
• Available to youth ages 18 and under.
• Valid ID must accompany pass:
IndyGo Half Fare Youth ID
K-12 Student ID (if 18 or younger)
• 34 N. Delaware Street
|Year-round, IndyGo offers half fare to kids under 18.Learn more about the half fare program.|