IndyGo Half Fare Program
IndyGo offers half fare pricing to the following individuals:
- Persons 65 and older
- Youth 18 and younger
- Persons with disabilities
In order to receive half fare, these individuals must show proof of eligibility when boarding the bus.
- A valid IndyGo Half Fare ID Card (Cost is $2 and an application must be completed and turned into the Customer Service Retail Center.
Example IndyGo Half Fare ID:
- A valid Student ID - Students K-12 only
- A valid Medicare Card - IndyGo will only allow half fare discounts to those with government issued Medicare cards. Cards issued by private insurance carriers indicating Medicare status will not be accepted.
Example Medicare Card:
Applying for an IndyGo Half Fare Card
- Persons 65 or older must complete an application with proof of age.
- Persons 18 and younger must complete an application with proof of age.
- Persons with disabilities must complete an application and have their health care provider complete a supplemental form for proof of disability.
Download Half Fare ID Card Application.
Download Half Fare Supplemental Application.