Open Door Taxi Voucher Program
In order to meet the growing demand of public transportation for the disabled community of Indianapolis, IndyGo enables its Open Door paratransit riders to purchase taxi vouchers as an affordable travel option each month.
Vouchers can only be ordered by phone in bundles of 10 (limit one bundle per client, per month). The cost is $35 per bundle ($3.50 per voucher), the same price as 10 single rides on Open Door.
How to Order Vouchers
- Contact the IndyGo Customer Service Call Center at 317.635.3344 between the 10th and 20th of each month for travel in the following calendar month, and give them your credit or debit card information.
- IndyGo accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Phone orders will be tracked and randomly selected after the 20th of each month by IndyGo administrative staff.
- Please note the number of monthly vouchers is limited.
- Customers whose orders are randomly selected to be filled will have their credit cards chanted in the amount of $35.
- If a customers order is not randomly selected to be filled, their order will be shredded and their credit cards not charged.
- All customers who submitted orders will either receive their vouchers in the mail, or an official notice by mail that their order was not filled.
- Vouchers are good until the 5th day of the following month. For example, orders place in March will be good April 1 – May 5.
- Vouchers are non-transferable
Once you receive your vouchers, you will need to contact a taxi company to pick you up and transport you to your destination within Marion County. IndyGo cannot refer clients to a particular taxi company.
Helpful Taxi Voucher Tools