IndyGo makes an effort to accommodate all current and potential riders. The following are some special services the company offers. To request a special service, call or visit the Customer Service Center or fill out the online comment form.
- Route and system maps readily available in English and Spanish
- How to ride information readily available in English and Spanish
- Online Excel bus schedules for screen-reading software and mobile browsers
- Translated printed materials and interpreters for public meetings. Most world languages offered:
Afrikaans, Albanian, American Sign Language (ASL), Amharic, Arabic, Bahasa, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Burmese, Cambodian, Cantonese, Catalan, Chin, Creole, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, Flemish, French, Fujian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Laotian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mandarin, Moldavian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Tigrina, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Language Line - More than 170 languages available when calling customer service
Acholi, Afrikaans, Akan, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Ashante, ASL, Assyrian, Azerbaijani, Azeri, Bajuni, Bambara, Basque, Behdini, Belorussian, Bengali, Berber, Bosnian, Bravanese, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Cantonese, Catalan, Chaldean, Chamorro, Chao-chow, Chavacano, Chin, Chuukese, Cree, Croatian, Czech, Dakota, Danish, Dari, Dinka, Diula, Dutch, Estonian, Ewe, Farsi, Fijian, Hindi, Flemish, French, French Canadian, Fukienese, Fula, Fulani, Fuzhou, Ga, Gaddang, Gaelic, Gaelic-irish, Gaelic-scottish, Georgian, German, Gorani, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hakka, Hakka-chinese, Hassaniyya, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Ibanag, Ibo, Icelandic, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Inuktitut, Italian, Jakartanese, Japanese, Javanese, Kanjobal, Karen, Kashmiri, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Korean, Kosovan, Kotokoli, Kpelle, Krio, Kurdish, Kurmanji, Lakota, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luo, Lusoga, Luxembourgeois, Maay, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Mandarin, Mandingo, Mandinka, Marathi, Marshallese, Mien, Mina, Mirpuri, Mixteco, Moldavan, Mongolian, Montenegrin, Navajo, Neapolitan, Nepali, Nigerian Pidgin, Norwegian, Nuer, Oromo, Pahari, Pashto, Patois, Pidgin English, Polish, Portug.creole, Portuguese, Pothwari, Pulaar, Punjabi, Putian, Quichua, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Sango, Serbian, Shanghainese, Shona, Sichuan, Sicilian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Soninke, Sorani, Spanish, Sudanese Arabic, Sundanese, Susu, Swahili, Swedish, Sylhetti, Tagalog, Taiwanese, Tamil, Telugu, Test, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Toishanese, Tongan, Toucouleur, Tshiluba, Turkish, Twi, Ukrainian, Ulster-scots, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Visayan, Wolof, Yiddish, Yoruba, Yupik
- Call 711 for Relay Indiana
- Braille information upon request (10 business day turn around)
- Bus route cards for the visually impaired (10 business day turn around)
- Interpreters for public meetings (please request 10 business days in advance)
- Audio transcribing (10 business day turn around)
- Large print (10 business day turn around)
- Travel training to community organizations
If you have questions about these special services or would like to place a request with us, please call 317.635.3344.