Ford and the City of Indianapolis are launching the Indianapolis City:One Challenge, a co-creation and crowdsourcing program for residents, businesses and community groups to propose and pilot solutions that improve mobility.
Your ideas can shape the future of mobility. Join us to make your contribution to improve transit in Indianapolis.
How to Participate
- Join the Indianapolis City:One Challenge before March 25th
- Add your contribution using the Unique Challenge code “INDYC1C”
- The first 150 to contribute with the unique code will receive a $10 prepaid VISA debit card!
Sign up at bit.ly/IndyCityOne and tell your story about mobility and transit in Indianapolis. A City:One Challenge representative will then be in touch to help you redeem your gift. No purchase necessary. Please allow 2-3 weeks from March 25th for the delivery of your prepaid debit card. For questions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-283-8300 (ext. 1028).
How it Works
- Explore (March 19 – May 28) – Understanding resident experiences and existing mismatches between transportation needs and options in Indianapolis.
- Propose – Application period to submit ideas is open.
- Refine – 10 to 15 semi-finalists will be selected.
- Select – A panel of judges choses winners of up to $100K for piloting.
- Pilot – Challenge winner(s) take their idea(s) to the street and launch their pilot.