How to Ride the Red Line
For seven days a week, you can ride the Red Line! Every 10-20 minutes, a rapid transit vehicle will arrive at each rapid transit station.
- Arrive at your desired rapid transit station.
- If necessary, buy a ticket at the ticket vending machine located at the station, use the MyKey app or a MyKey card.
- Before boarding, validate your fare media on the fare validator located next to the ticket vending machine.
- For your safety, wait behind the yellow strip for the bus to arrive.
- Board the bus once it comes to a complete stop. Please allow riders to exit before boarding the bus.
- When riding, announcements will be made as you approach, arrive, and leave a station.
- Have your fare ready to be inspected by a fare inspector.
- If you want to get off, pull the “stop request cord” as the bus approaches your designated station, as the bus may not stop at every station.
- Exit the bus at your desired destination. For your safety, please use ramps and crosswalks.
Transfers are made at designated stations. Take a look at the map here to view your transfer options!