Your 5 digit stop ID # can be found on all bus stop signs, google maps, route maps, or by calling Customer Service.
Real-time works on any mobile phone with text messaging capabilities.
- Text the number: 321123
- Text IND ##### (Five digit stop ID) to 321123. Capitalization does not matter so you can type ind or IND.
- You will get departure information for the next bus or buses serving your stop.
- The text will show real-time if available, or scheduled bus time for that stop.
- Call the number: 317.635.3344
- Select the first menu option
- Enter the 5 digit stop ID # (Example: 99999)
Enter your origin and destination then choose the transit icon as your mode of travel for step-by-step directions including what route to take, what bus to board, where to board and what time you should be there.
Look up 5 Digit Stop ID #'s
Google Maps on a Desktop Computer
- Type in your location and destination
- The 5 digit stop ID # is located between your bus stop
IndyGo Bus Stop Signs
- Find your bus stop sign
- Locate the 5 digit stop ID # under the IndyGo customer service phone number and website
IndyGo June 2016 Route Maps
- Double-check the direction/location to where you are traveling on the map
- The 5 digit stop ID # is located next to your stop
*Not all bus stops are featured on the Route Maps, only stops with key time-points
If you have any questions or concerns about Real Time, please contact Customer Service (317.635.3344)