Your 5 digit stop ID # can be found on all bus stop signs, google maps, route maps, or by calling Customer Service.
Text for Real Time Arrivals
Real-time works on any mobile phone with text-messaging capabilities.
- Text the number: 321123
- Text IND ##### (Five digit stop ID) to 321123. Capitalization does not matter so you can type ind or IND.
- You will get departure information for the next bus or buses serving your stop.
- The text will show real-time if available, or scheduled bus time for that stop.
STANDARD DATA FEES AND TEXT MESSAGING RATES MAY APPLY BASED ON YOUR PLAN WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE CARRIER.
Call for Real Time Arrivals
- Call the number: 317.635.3344
- Select the first menu option
- Enter the 5 digit stop ID # (Example: 99999)
Look up 5 Digit Stop ID #'s
Google Maps on a Desktop Computer
- Type in your location and destination
- The 5 digit stop ID # is located between your bus stop
IndyGo Bus Stop Signs
- Find your bus stop sign
- Locate the 5 digit stop ID # under the IndyGo customer service phone number and website
IndyGo June 2016 Route Maps
- Double-check the direction/location to where you are traveling on the map
- The 5 digit stop ID # is located next to your stop
*Not all bus stops are featured on the Route Maps, only stops with key time-points
If you have any questions or concerns about Real Time, please contact Customer Service (317.635.3344)