The Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation (IPTC) is seeking quotes from qualified “Battery” Contractors to supply their annual fleet battery requirements.
The term of the contract will be for 2 years and one (1) option year.
Scope of Work:
- Selected contractor must be able to supply, on an as needed basis, various batteries for different fleet types.
- Selected contractor is to deliver (only) new batteries to IPTC as requested by IPTC via a Purchase Order and pick up old cores at the same time.
- Invoices can be submitted after delivery of batteries, with Purchase Order number referenced.
- Estimated annual usage on batteries is not a guarantee to purchase.
- The selected vendor will supply IPTC on an ‘as needed’ basis, all IndyGo’s required batteries. The quantities will vary over the life of the contract and will be based on current equipment in use. Battery requirements will change and evolve as IPTC’s fleet changes and evolves. Selected contractor will be required to adjust stock as needed to meet IPTC needs. See attachment #1 (Bid Cost Offer Form) for the list of required batteries and estimated annual quantities. Attachment #1 to be returned completed with pricing. See “Required Documents Check List” for all forms to be returned.
- This contract will be firm-fixed price over the term of this agreement and include option years.
Responding Firms must submit one (1) digital copy via email. Emailed proposals will need the Subject Line of the email to read: “EQ 20-03-340 Fleet Batteries” and sent to the attention of:
Karolyn Ratcliff – Contract Specialist, Indianapolis Public Transportation Corp – KRatcliff@IndyGo.net
Award will be made to the responsive and responsible bidder who returns all requested documentation (see Required Documents Check List) and whose bid meets or exceeds the requirements and criteria set forth in the solicitation at the lowest cost.