- Door Widening Scope:
- Removal of existing overhead door and smoke curtain between bus parking area and wash/fueling bay area.
- Expansion (widening) of existing masonry opening between bus parking area and wash / fueling area.
- Scope of work includes removal of and provide new steel bollards and associated concrete work.
- Paint Booth Replacement:
- Removal of existing paint booth and associated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection.
- Replacement of existing paint booth equipment, make-up air unit and associated electrical, HVAC, structural and roofing work.
- Wash Bay and Equipment Replacement:
- Removal of existing equipment including all associated electrical and plumbing requirements as shown on the drawings.
- Replacement of existing wash equipment and associated work.
- Cleaning and painting of wall surfaces in the wash bay area.
April 12, 2019 10:00 am IPTC Board Room 1501 W. Washington St.
Written Questions Due
April 15, 2019 3:00 pm
IPTC Responses Due
April 22, 2019
2nd Written Questions Due
May 10, 2019 3:00pm
2nd IPTC Responses Due
May 20, 2019
June 3, 2019 10:00 am IPTC Procurement Security Front Desk 1501 W. Washington St.
June 27, 2019 IPTC Board Room
- Pre-Bid Meeting Sign-In Sheet
- Wash Bay, Paint Booth, and Door Widening Handout for Pre-Bid Meeting (DBE).