Invitation for Bid (IFB) 21-05-385 Purple Line Bus Rapid Transit Construction Project
IndyGo is seeking bids from qualified Contractors for construction services needed to support the Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation (IndyGo) Purple Line Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Project. The Purple Line project includes construction of 18 new stations, new exclusive bus lanes, separated storm sewer, sidewalks and paths, pavement resurfacing, traffic signals, and drainage improvements. The scope of work assumes a 29-month construction duration and up to two bid packages for construction.
Please note: Non-SSI Solicitation Documents and SSI Solicitation documents are posted on e-Builder website, please email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org for hyperlink.
You MUST complete NDA form to receive SSI-Solicitation Documents!
Note: Volume 1 is posted on IndyGo website also!
- Addendum 1 Purple Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- Attachment A 807-WSP-002 Luminaire Mast Arm and Cable
- Attachment B Purple Line Plan Holder List
- Attachment C 01 56 00_Project Utility Coordination
- Addendum 2 Purple Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- Attachment A - 100 PkgB Plan Sheets for BRTPurple
- Attachment C - 00 41 01 Bid Proposal Form
- Attachment D - 01 56 00 Project Utility Coordination
- Attachment E - 1000-WSP-027 Door Hardware and Key Storage
- Attachment F - 1000-WSP-044 Commercial Electric Vehicle Charging Unit
Requested contact information helps IndyGo meet FTA Guidelines in developing bidder’s lists and increases our ability to contact vendors regarding the postings of addenda or other important changes to the solicitation package. Interested parties can also email us at email@example.com to request procurement documents.