The Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation (IPTC) is seeking proposals from qualified consultants to provide professional planning and zoning services in support of the implementation of the Blue Line (BL) Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor. Of particular importance is IPTC’s responsibility to substantially advance the following objectives along the Blue Line (BRT) corridor, and throughout the entire transit network:
- Enhance economic development and transit ridership.
- Facilitate multi-modal connectivity and accessibility.
- Increase non-motorized access to transit hubs.
- Enable mixed-use development.
- Identify infrastructure needs associated with the transit project.
- Include private sector participation
- RFP 19-02-313 Planning and Zoning Services Addendum 1
- RFP 19-02-313 Planning and Zoning Services Addendum 2
Requested contact information helps IndyGo meet FTA Guidelines in developing bidder’s lists and increases our ability to contact vendors regarding the postings of addenda or other important changes to the solicitation package. Interested parties can also email us at email@example.com to request procurement documents.