IPTC requests proposals from qualified firms to operate the IndyGo Mobility Solutions Care Center.
The IndyGo Mobility Solutions Care Center will be a “one-call” center that provides a single location to:
- Route information, trip planning, pass sales and customer resource information.
- Aid with scheduling transportation (including Open Door Paratransit Services, Demand Response and forthcoming same-day transportation programs); and
- Open Door Dispatching and Scheduling functions;
- Aid with program information and scheduling Transportation Network Companies (TNC’s), Mobility Concierge assistance and Microtransit information;
- Provide outstanding customer service to all IndyGo Mobility Solutions Care Center customers.
The selected proposer will also manage and administer programs that fall under the IndyGo Mobility Solutions Care Center umbrella including additional programs such as:
- low-income fare assistance program; half fare, Veterans passes, MyKey passes and the Retail Network.
- Pass Donation Program- IPTC recognizes that access to transit is access to opportunity. The Pass Donation program provides structure for bus pass donations and support for non-profit and community-based organizations in need. The match donation and community collaboration programs are intended to provide short-term assistance to organizations in need as they work towards self-sustaining budgetary practices for fare media needs.
- Adopt-A-Stop Program-The program helps keep litter off streets and IndyGo build capacity for maintaining its more than 4,000 bus stops by allowing individuals, businesses and community organizations to adopt a stop in which adopters can get a trashcan at their stop if they simply agree to pick up litter around their stop and empty the bin when full for a one year period. In exchange, IndyGo supplies the adopters with trash bags and five one-day passes for their support.
The services requested in this RFP consolidate the functions of two current programs (currently provided under separate contracts) – Fixed Route Call Center, fulfillment center, customer service desk and Paratransit Reservations, Scheduling and Dispatch–with a new same-day transportation program offering accessible same-day transportation scheduling solutions.
- Exhibit A - Fixed Route System Map
- Exhibit B- Performance Guarantees
- Exhibit C- Transdev ATU Signed Agreement
- Exhibit D- Second Chance Hiring Initiative Draft Memo
- Exhibit E- Asset Inventory
- Exhibit F- Rider Guidelines
- Exhibit G- SAF.026.19 Communication of Accidents Incidents
- Attendance PreProposal
- Mobility Solutions Care Center 2 - (DBE Participation Handout)
Requested contact information helps IndyGo meet FTA Guidelines in developing bidder’s lists and increases our ability to contact vendors regarding the postings of addenda or other important changes to the solicitation package. Interested parties can also email us at email@example.com to request procurement documents.