Thank you for your interest in joining the IndyGo team!
Why You Should Apply:
- Steady, full time positions – Guaranteed 40 hr/wk
- Competitive benefits included – medical, dental, vision, & retirement package
- Training and growth opportunities
Our current fleet is growing; IndyGo operates 31 bus routes and provides 10 million passenger trips a year, and will soon begin implementing system-wide improvements.
These major increases to service will require additional employees, and IndyGo expects to fill 90 positions in 2017 alone.
Here are a couple of the positions we are looking to fill:
Check out the rest of our current openings.
*We would recommend using Chrome over an Internet Explorer web browser.
IndyGo offers positions in the following fields:
- Finance, Accounting, & Treasury
- Marketing & Communications
- Facility & Vehicle Maintenance
- Human Resources
- Procurement & Purchasing
- Planning & Scheduling
- Information Technology (IT)
- Training & Security
- Compliance & Legal
IndyGo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
IndyGo maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with applicants in accordance with its Affirmative Action Plan. No aspect of the hiring process will be influenced by race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, or any other bias prohibited by statute.