Thank you for your interest in joining the IndyGo team!
See a full list of current openings.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive Pay with Annual Increases
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Onsite Wellness Clinic
- Free Health Screenings
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA, HSA, & DCFSA
- Wellness Programs – Health & Financial
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Retirement Plans
- 401(a) & 457(b)
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
IndyGo operates 31 bus routes and provides 10 million passenger trips a year.
And we are growing in the next 4 years by adding 70% more service system-wide. These major increases require additional employees.
*We would recommend using Chrome over an Internet Explorer web browser.
IndyGo offers positions in the following fields:
- Finance, Accounting, & Treasury
- Marketing & Communications
- Facility & Vehicle Maintenance
- Human Resources
- Procurement & Purchasing
- Planning & Scheduling
- Information Technology (IT)
- Training & Security
- Compliance & Legal
IndyGo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
IndyGo maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with applicants in accordance with its Affirmative Action Plan. No aspect of the hiring process will be influenced by race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, or any other bias prohibited by statute.