Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
IndyGo has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR Part 26 with a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise rate/goal of 15% for the federal fiscal years of 2014 through 2016.
Download the DBE Goal Methodology>>
Details of the program:
- To ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of DOT-assisted contracts;
- To create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for DOT-assisted contracts;
- To ensure that the Department’s DBE program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law;
- To ensure that only firms that fully meet eligibility standards are permitted to participate as DBEs;
- To help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in DOT-assisted contracts;
- To assist the development of firms that can compete successfully in the marketplace outside the DBE program; and
Implementation of the DBE Program is accorded the same priority as compliance with all other legal obligations incurred by the IPTC in its financial assistance agreements with the Department of Transportation.
Please contact the IndyGo procurement department for further details and/or guidance at 317.614.9281.