City: One Challenge
Your ideas can shape the future of mobility. Join us to make your contribution to improve transit in Indianapolis.
How to Participate
- Join the Indianapolis City: One Challenge before March 25th
- Add your contribution using the Unique Challenge code “INDYC1C”
- The first 150 to contribute with the unique code will receive a $10 prepaid VISA debit card!
Sign up at challenges.cityoftomorrow.com/indianapolis and tell your story about mobility and transit in Indianapolis. A City: One Challenge representative will then be in touch to help you redeem your gift. No purchase necessary. Please allow 2-3 weeks from March 25th for the delivery of your prepaid debit card. For questions e-mail us or call 317-283-8300 (ext. 1028).
How It Works:
- Explore (March 19 – May 28) – Understanding resident experiences and existing mismatches between transportation needs and options in Indianapolis.
- Propose – Application period to submit ideas is open.
- Refine – 10 to 15 semi-finalists will be selected.
- Select – A panel of judges choses winners of up to $100K for piloting.
- Pilot – Challenge winner(s) take their idea(s) to the street and launch their pilot.