Bus Pass Grants
The Indianapolis Public Transportation Foundation will be accepting requests for Bus Pass Grants from October 1st through November 19th 2021. This round of grants is made possible by Anthem, the Glick Fund at Central Indiana Community Foundations, and IndyGo.
To be eligible for a grant, an organization must:
- be located within Marion County
- a 501c(3) nonprofit organization
- be able to describe how they are promoting accessibility, equity, and inclusivity in alignment with IPTF’s mission.
- be able to describe how they will use the bus passes to help fulfill their organization’s mission.
- have not already received a grant in 2021.
- Agree to not resell granted bus passes
Please note, bus pass grants are intended to be a short-term solution as resources are limited. We encourage organizations to consider purchasing discounted bus passes whenever possible.
This is a competitive grant process that will be opened every year as funds are available. Typical range for bus pass grants is $500-$2,000 in value. Grants will be awarded in December 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Moss, IPTF’s Community and Gifts Coordinator, at Foundation@indygo.net.