INDIANAPOLIS - On Sunday, February 14, IndyGo will make minor schedule adjustments to improve on-time performance on selected routes.
- Routes 3, 34, and 87 will have slight timing adjustments to improve on-time performance.
- Route 8 will have an adjustment to a CTC departure time to improve transfers between Route 8 and 10.
- Route 10 will have added weekday evening departures from the CTC and from German Church Rd.
- There will be timepoint changes to Routes 3, 4, and 15.
Downloadable schedules are now available online and printed schedules will be available the week of February 7.
Printed schedules can be found by:
- Calling IndyGo Customer Service at 317.635.3344.
- Visiting the IndyGo Customer Service Center, located in the Carson Transit Center
To ensure that riders have accurate information, IndyGo encourages riders to consult new schedules before planning trips on or after Sunday, February 14.
IndyGo, the Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation, is committed to connecting the community to economic and cultural opportunities through safe, reliable, and accessible mobility experiences. The IndyGo Red Line is the nation’s longest fully-battery electric bus rapid transit line, besides California, and provides 15 minute service through the heart of Indianapolis. To learn more, visit our website, follow us on Twitter @IndyGoBus, or call 317.635.3344.
Faith Chadwick, Public Information Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org | 317-559-4938