Bus Pass Grants
The IndyGo Foundation is accepting online requests for Bus Pass Grants from now through Oct. 31.
To be eligible for a grant, an organization must:
- be located within Marion County
- a 501c(3) nonprofit organization
- be able to describe how they are promoting accessibility, equity and inclusivity in alignment with IPTF’s mission.
- be able to describe how they will use the bus passes to help fulfill their organization’s mission.
- have not already received a grant in 2022.
- Agree to not resell granted bus passes
Please note, bus pass grants are intended to be a short-term solution as resources are limited. We encourage organizations to consider purchasing discounted bus passes whenever possible.
This is a competitive grant process that will be opened every year as funds are available. Typical range for bus pass grants is $500-$2,000 in value. Grants are expected to be awarded in January 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Moss, IPTF’s Strategic Initiatives & Special Projects Manager, at Foundation@indygo.net.