INDIANAPOLIS – On Sunday, October 8, minor timing adjustments and efficiencies will be implemented to improve schedule reliability on routes 6, 8, 16, 21, 24, 25, 31, and 37.
Minor Adjustments to Improve On-Time Performance
Route 6 Harding
Route 8 Washington
Route 16 Beech Grove
Route 21 East 21st St
Route 24 Mars Hill
Route 25 West 16th St
Route 31 Madison
Saturday schedules will experience minor adjustments on the last two trips departing from Rural King. These trips will arrive at the Transit Center at 7:50 p.m and 8:50 p.m.
Route 37 Park 100
Route 37 will experience a routing change at the end of line in Intech Park to accommodate a new road to open in September. Buses will turn left on Intech Blvd. from 71st Street and travel south through the roundabout continuing on Intech Blvd. New bus stops will be added along Intech Way and Intech Blvd. to accommodate the change.
Downloadable schedules will be available September 25 and printed schedules will be available the week of October 2.
Printed schedules can be found by:
- Calling IndyGo Customer Service at 317.635.3344 Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Ordering maps online at the IndyGo website.
- Visiting the IndyGo Customer Service Center, located in the Transit Center at 201 E. Washington St., Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – Noon.
- Visiting one of IndyGo’s community partners listed below.
Locations marked with an asterisk (*), also sell Bus Passes.
- Central Library – 40 E St. Clair Street
- Citizens Gas – 2020 N. Meridian Street
- Department of Natural Resources (DNR) – 402 W. Washington Street*
- Indiana Convention Center – 100 S. Capitol Avenue
- Indianapolis Artsgarden – 110 W. Washington Street
- Indianapolis Power and Light (IPL) Customer Service Center – 2102 N. Illinois Street
- IUPUI Campus Center – 420 University Boulevard*
- Ivy Tech Community College – Downtown Campus – 50 W. Fall Creek Parkway
- Eskenazi Hospital – 1001 W. 10th Street
IndyGo, the Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation, provides public transit service throughout Marion County. Visit our website, follow @IndyGoBus on Twitter, or call 317.635.3344 for more information.