INDIANAPOLIS – On Sunday, February 14, minor timing adjustments and efficiencies will be implemented to improve time performance on routes 12, 13, and 17.
Downloadable web schedules are now available and printed schedules will be available Friday, February 8.
Printed schedules are available by:
- Calling the IndyGo Customer Service Center at (317) 635-3344 Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Visiting the IndyGo Retail Center, located at 34 N. Delaware Street, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – Noon.
- Visiting one of IndyGo’s community partners listed below. Locations marked with an asterisk (*), also sell Bus Passes.
- Central Library– 40 E St. Clair Street
- Citizens Gas– 2020 N. Meridian Street
- Department of Natural Resources (DNR)– 402 W. Washington Street*
- Indiana Convention Center– 100 S. Capitol Avenue
- Indianapolis Artsgarden– 110 W. Washington Street
- Indianapolis Power and Light (IPL) Customer Service Center– 2102 N. Illinois Street
- IUPUI Campus Center– 420 University Boulevard*
- Ivy Tech Community College – Downtown Campus– 50 W. Fall Creek Parkway
- Wishard Hospital – 1001 W. 10th Street
In addition to printed brochures and information online, customers can find schedules, routes, and general IndyGo information in all downtown shelters.
IndyGo, the Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation, provides public transit service throughout Marion County. In 2016, IndyGo will open the Downtown Transit Center at the corner of Washington and Delaware and make system-wide route changes. Visit IndyGo.net, follow @IndyGoBus on Twitter, or call (317) 635-3344 for more information.