|Pass Types||Cost||Half Fare|
|Open Door One Trip||$3.50||N/A|
|Summer Youth Pass||$30.00||N/A|
Prices Effective Jan. 1, 2009
Children 5 and under ride free with a fare-paying or pass-holding adult, limit two.
IndyGo offers half fare pricing to the following individuals with qualifying proof of eligibility:
- Persons 65 and older with a Government Issued Medicare Card or IndyGo Half Fare ID Card.
- Youth 18 and younger with a valid K – 12 Student ID or IndyGo Half Fare ID Card.
- Persons with disabilities with an IndyGo Half Fare ID Card.
To request a Half Fare ID Card, fill out the application in English or Spanish. If you are requesting a Half Fare ID Card due to a disability, a health care professional or agency who can verify the disability must fill out the Half Fare Supplemental Application Form in English or Spanish.
IndyGo’s S-Pass program allows local colleges and universities to purchase 31-day bus passes for their students at half price.
- Only local colleges and universities can purchase the S-Pass for students.
- Each S-Pass costs $30.
- Once activated on an IndyGo bus, S-Passes are good for 31 consecutive days.
- The S-Pass can be used on all bus routes.
- Unactivated cards will not expire.
- Orders must be placed by a college or university employee.
- A minimum of 50 passes must be ordered and payment is expected at the time of purchase.
- Order forms should be faxed to the IndyGo Retail Center at 317.637.0751 or mailed to P.O Box 441689 Indianapolis, IN 46244.
- Please allow up to 10 days for delivery upon IndyGo’s receipt of the order. Purchased S-Passes can also be picked up at the IndyGo Retail Center at 34 N. Delaware within 2 days of receipt of the order.
Summer Youth Pass
Order a Summer Youth Pass in July and receive two FREE vouchers to any Indy Parks’ Swimming Facility!
A Summer Youth Pass allows youth 18 and under to:
- Receive unlimited bus rides on fixed routes from June 1 – Aug. 31.
- Travel to Indy parks, museums, a ball game or even a summer job.
- Have safe, affordable and convenient travel.
To use the pass on-board, passengers must show an IndyGo Half Fare Youth ID or K-12 Student ID (if 18 or younger).
34 N. Delaware Street
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m
Saturday 9 a.m. – Noon
317.635.3344 (Relay Indiana: 711)
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Please allow 10 business days for shipment.
Click Here to purchase tickets. Please allow 10 business days for shipment.
On Board an IndyGo Bus
Exact change must be used and only One Trip and One Day passes are available.
At Partner Locations
- PL$ Check Cashers
- IUPUI Campus Center
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources