|Pass Types||Cost||Half Fare|
|Open Door One Trip||$3.50||N/A|
|Summer Youth Pass||$30.00||N/A|
|Veterans Pass||$2.00 for initial, $5.00 for replacement||N/A|
Children 5 and under ride free with a fare-paying or pass-holding adult, limit two.
Prices Effective January 1, 2009
Julia M. Carson Transit Center
201 E. Washington St.
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – Noon
317.635.3344 (Relay Indiana: 711)
Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Please allow 10 business days for shipment.
Click Here to purchase tickets. Please allow 10 business days for shipment.
On Board an IndyGo Bus
Exact change must be used and only One Trip and One Day passes are available.
At Partner Locations
- PL$ Check Cashers
- 3801 E. Washington St.
- 8010 E. Washington St.
- 5516 W. 38th St.
- 4701 West 38th St.
- 2335 East 38th St.
- 444 E. Sumner Ave.
- IUPUI Campus Center
- 420 University Blvd.
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- 402 W. Washington St.
Fare passes are non-refundable and nontransferable; they cannot be sold to other riders.
IndyGo offers half fare pricing to the following individuals with qualifying proof of eligibility:
- Persons 65 and older with a Government Issued Medicare Card or IndyGo Half Fare ID Card.
- Youth 18 and younger with a valid K – 12 Student ID or IndyGo Half Fare ID Card.
- Persons with disabilities with an IndyGo Half Fare ID Card.
To request a Half Fare ID Card, fill out the application. If you are requesting a Half Fare ID Card due to a disability, a health care professional or agency who can verify the disability must fill out the Half Fare Supplemental Application Form in English or Spanish. Half Fare cards cost $2.00.
S-Pass (College Student Pass)
IndyGo’s S-Pass program allows local colleges and universities to purchase 31-day bus passes for their students at half price.
- Only local colleges and universities can purchase the S-Pass for students.
- Each S-Pass costs $30.
- Once activated on an IndyGo bus, S-Passes are good for 31 consecutive days.
- The S-Pass can be used on all bus routes.
- Unactivated cards will not expire.
- Orders must be placed by a college or university employee by contacting customer service at 317.635.3344. A minimum of 50 passes must be ordered and payment is expected at the time of purchase.
- Order Forms should be faxed to the IndyGo Customer Service Center at 317.637.0751 or mailed to 201 E. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- Please allow up to 10 days for delivery upon IndyGo’s receipt of the order. Purchased S-Passes can also be picked up at the IndyGo Customer Service Center (201 E. Washington St.) within 2 days of receipt of the order.
Summer Youth Pass
A Summer Youth Pass allows youth 18 and under to:
- Receive unlimited bus rides on fixed routes from June 1 – August 31.
- Travel to Indy parks, museums, a ball game, or even a summer job.
- Have safe, affordable, and convenient travel.
To use the pass on-board, passengers must show an IndyGo Half Fare Youth ID or K-12 Student ID (if 18 or younger).
Tax-Free Transit Benefits for Employers
Section 132 (f) of the Internal Revenue Code allows employers to provide tax-free public transit, vanpool, and parking benefits to their employees. Contact the Central Indiana Regional Transit Authority (CIRTA) 317.327.7433 for more information.
BEGINNING JULY 18 AT 1 PM:
IndyGo offers free fixed route rides to Veterans with an IndyGo issued pass.
Below are the steps to obtain and use an IndyGo issued Veteran’s Pass:
- Fill out an application in person at IndyGo’s Customer Service located at the Julia M. Carson Transit Center.
- Provide proof of eligibility. To prove veteran status IndyGo will accept either:
- Valid US Department of Veterans Affairs ID
- Valid Government Issued photo ID and DD 214 Certificate of Release/Discharge from Active Duty
- Have a photo taken at the Customer Service desk for your pass.
- Wait for the pass to be printed.
- Pay $2.00 for your pass. Replacement passes cost $5.00 each.
- Swipe your pass on the bus at the fare box.
*This program does not include Open Door/Paratransit service.
Cards are non-transferable and must be swiped at fare box on-board. Other forms of eligibility will not be accepted on the bus. To access the program, veterans must obtain the IndyGo-issued fare card. Learn more.